Friday, January 26, 2007

Sayaka is wearing BlackRabbit Obi-Ribbon Belt. I am showing it here in Noir, Chocolate, and Sapphire. These were made for a great Etsy shopper who I know will wear them all ways and with her own personal style. Firstly, worn full and at high-waist, this picture shows the belt in Noir. Then, again the same belt worn folded, for a more of a true sash feeling and with the bow in the back, or gently on the side. Finally, the Obi-Ribbon Belt, shown here in Chocolate and Sapphire.

Sayaka is very asymmetrical with her taste and chose to wear the belt open, high-waist, and on the side. She is always doing her original take on my pieces and can be so inspiring.

I love working with this fabric and the rich colors. For Spring 2007 I will be making this in a Canary Yellow, a Heart Blood Red (now available for Valentines Day) and a Tangy Tangerine.

2 comments:

fofolle said...

I like the obi in the middle of the waist, most dramatic, tho I am asymmetrical, that's the way I like it!

Anonymous said...

I love the belt when the big parts up in fron it's very slimming! Keep upthe good work! Checkout my blog if you like:

http://tallones.blogspot.com/